Re: [seul-edu] MS offer: open document standards

Eric Benoit wrote:

> > > EU is the European Union
> > Top marks for Jennifer. It's also short for `Europa' [...]
>
> I believe the folks on Ganymede are doing something similar.

So what would the code be for Ganymede, Eric?  These are already
used:

GA   Gabon
GB   Great Britain (UK)
GD   Grenada
GE   Georgia
GF   French Guiana
GH   Ghana
GI   Gibraltar
GL   Greenland
GM   Gambia
GN   Guinea
GP   Guadeloupe
GQ   Equatorial Guinea
GR   Greece
GS   S. Georgia and S. Sandwich Isls.
GT   Guatemala
GU   Guam
GW   Guinea-Bissau
GY   Guyana

I'd suggest GJ, for Ganymede (Jupiter).  So just how off-topic are
we?

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: