Re: [seul-edu] ISO Phase 2--apps already in scholastic

Tarmo Toikkanen wrote:

> I'm involved in the development of the Fle3 learning environment
> (free Zope/Python product) that's in the app index (although has a
> bit dated information).

Whoever is listed as the "Author" in the Fle3 listing can update the
listing (we realize that not all will do so, but we thought that was our
best bet to keep them updated).  If you have trouble doing so, contact
Les Richardson and he'll help you.

> Fle3 is being used already in several universities and some
> elementary schools around the world, although we just came out of
> beta stage this summer. I'd think Fle3 to be phase 2 material, but
> it's a server product (used with a browser), so it's not needed by
> students directly, but by the administration/teachers.

I consider it to have passed the Phase 2 eval, then.  We'll definitely
include it.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: