Re: [seul-edu] (content managment system)

The Site@School CMS's next release (1.1) will be international. The site is
being translated to English and 1.1 will be fully compatible with Mozilla
1.0. A release date has not yet been set because of lack of time on my side,
but will probably be somewhere in november or december. Anyone who would
like to assist in development or translation of the language file to other
languages than english and dutch is very welcome to e-mail me.

Mark (the programmer of site@school)