Re: [seul-edu] Article: PCs diverted _INTO MY SCHOOL DISTRICT

Dennis Daniels wrote:
> Anyone on this list working in SD and/or So Cal? I'm a local volunteer
> at the Demo. party. The leadership would appreciate an initiative to
> move computers into schools... but they'd want to see a 'working'
> outline and perhaps people already on the ground.

I'm in Los Angeles... and various people in LUGs here are interested
in this kind of thing.  In fact, there are probably a few efforts
underway here and there that don't get much publicity.  Perhaps
we need to start and publicize a mailing list for southern california
linux deployment to schools...
- Dan

http://www.lalugs.org
http://kegel.com/linux/edu/