From: Scott Brooks
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Sent: 10/6/03 5:49 PM
Subject: [seul-edu] Open Source In-service Materials.

I am going to be doing an In-service on Open Source at the end of this
month, and I was wondering if anyone had any hints, or tips for showing
teachers the advantages of Open Source.

I brought this up about a year ago on this same list, but I was unable
to do the In-service last time, and have since lost all the helpfull
e-mails.

I hope to sell them on Open Source for more things then just the price.

Thanks for any information you can provide
Scott Brooks