Re: Major interview

Does anyone have any thoughts on the fact that education is often one of the
first battlegrounds for os and hardware manufacturers.

The idea may be that these companies want to see young people growing within
their framework so that when they enter the world of work businesses must
provide the systems that they're used to using.

If we have something to say about this I think it'd be important. I did
mention this to Liz at LWN so if we have some good arguments and/or evidence
for this I'm sure it may wake up a few free software developers into
realizing the importance of Linux in education.

Roman.