Re: Major interview

I might be going out on a limb here (I am a college student, so money is
not exaclty pleantiful, though most goes into my computers, since I still
live at home...), but I would pay $100USD-300USD for a site license (must
be non version specific, ie, include linux, windows, mac versions (if
available) for a GOOD piece of software for grades K, 1, 2.

I might be able to get the money through the school, but at least for the
first one, I would pay it myself.

We are currently using three programs that they already had site licenses
for (Windows/Mac programs), under wine.

I think $300 per site (Largest high school here is 3,000 students, and the
elementary school is about 700 students) is a very good price for an
educational site license.  This is what we paid for StarOffice 5.1, that
included the win 95/98/NT version, the linux version, the os/2 version,
MacOS PPC (4.0, though 5 should be out soon, and is covered under the site
license), and solaris (x86 and sparc) versions.

BTW for MacOS support I would _NEED_ 68020 and above support.  Out of the
100+ macs we have, only 7 are PPC, and most of the othres are LC/LCII/and
some LCIIIs.

			Harry