Re: seul-edu bio and other stuff

> > Roman,
> >
> >    I've just been reviewing some of the July postings.  Where do we
> > stand on a website redesign?  If that's a still in the future when time
> > permits sort of thing that's OK, I'm just curious.
> >

>  If people could tell me what sort of thing they'd like that would move
>  things forward a little. Bob's collecting information as content so that
>  side of it is ok. Could people here give me urls of sites they'd like
>  seul-edu to have a similar look'n'feel of? I could make it look very
>  childish or corporate but somewhere along the line if enough urls appear
>  then I can get a good idea of how people feel about the image we all want.

I think the key things are the content, its organization and presentation.
Concerning presentation one wants attractive icons with good overall color
coordination. The first thing that comes to mind is what sort of things
represent education. Thinking in terms of history, we have cave paintings, stone
carvings, handwritten texts, the printing press, books, schools and libraries.
Maybe the blackboard and schoolhouse. Anyway we need to work in some educational
symbolism. We want to present an educational theme. I'm going to start asking
some of the artistic people I know and see if I can get some good ideas.

Bob