Re: New Free project : Dr Geo and Genius merging

Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> Also Laurent Gauthier will take care of the new GUI for Dr Genius and he
> makes many code suggestions to enhance Dr Geo internal. I also hope
> Vincent Konieczek will contribute somewhere in the new project. Of
> course George Lebl still take care of the Genius part of
> Dr Genius and he has also done the merge using the Genius CVS at Gnome.
> So Dr Genius is actually on the Gnome CVS (probably nothing work right
> now)

What should we do with the Dr Geo project listing on our projects page?  Is
your website at www.drgeo.seul.org still the place for people to go for Dr
Genius, or should we redirect them somewhere else?  From what you've said I
think the Gnome CVS version is the official one rather than whatever's on SEUL
CVS, right?  Just let us know so we can keep our information current and our
links accurate.  And of course, congratulations!  It sounds as though this
move will be a solid gain for both Dr Geo and Genius.

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@csrlink.net    those in authority off their guard and give