{Fwd: seul going offline for some subset of this weekend]

Here's a message from Roger that will affect us.  This means that the
mailing list will also be unavailable during that period.

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@csrlink.net    those in authority off their guard and give