Meeting with Squeak development team

We had a very successful and useful discussion on how to approach the
interview that Roman, Jose, and I will be doing with Linux Weekly News,
and I'd like to try to get a similar quality of discussion on Ray
Olszewski's upcoming meeting with the Squeak development team at Disney
Imagineering.  As you no doubt recall, Squeak is an implementation of
Smalltalk that we thought might have significant educational uses as an
authoring tool analogous to HyperStudio, as a serious programming
environment, and as a pedagogical language.  Ray's going to see what
Squeak's intended future direction is (particularly their Morphic user
interface) and how seul-edu might be able to influence and make use of
Squeak.  What do you want Ray, as our mouthpiece, to say to the Squeak
team?  What questions are particularly burning?