Re: seul-edu members in Taiwan

Dear Bill and all members of Seul,

Thank you very much for your concern. We are fine here but we continue to
have after shocks and power shortages. Thanks again for your concern. I
subscribe to many lists which range from Philosophy to Foreign Affairs.SEUL
is the only list which showed concern for our conditions.

Thanks again.

Doug Loss wrote:

> Bill Ries-Knight just brought something up to me that I hadn't
> considered.  We all know about the large earthquake in Taiwan.  We have
> a number of members of our community in Taiwan.  Please, Hilaire
> Fernandes, Barret Dolph, Daniel Glenn, and anyone else on the list on
> Taiwan, send us a message to let us know that you're all right.  And if
> there's anything we can do to help please let us know that too.
>
> --
> Doug Loss                 The difference between the right word and
> Data Network Coordinator  the almost right word is the difference
> Bloomsburg University     between lightning and a lightning bug.
> dloss@bloomu.edu                Mark Twain
begin:vcard
n:Dolph;S. Barret
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.angelfire.com/on/WhiteHorse/index.html
org:White Horse English Development Center
version:2.1
email;internet:white129@ms7.hinet.net
title:Headmaster
x-mozilla-cpt:;-1