Database for Software List - Languages

In http://www.seul.org/archives/seul/edu/Sep-1999/msg00285.html, I
wrote:
"Language (ability to select software based on available interface
language such as English, French, Chinese,etc.). Do we need to make a
list of all potential languages?"

I did a little looking in the archives and came up with the following:
In http://www.seul.org/archives/seul/edu/Dec-1998/msg00350.html, Roman