New educational app

I just heard about this on the kidsgames mailing list:

<http://users.powernet.co.uk/kienzle/stickers>

Here's the description of it:

Sticker Book is a program which lets you place images on a background
scene. Every parent surely knows how much fun kids have with these.
Indeed, they are a must for any long plane or car ride. Our program is
even better than the paper version (assuming you have a laptop) since
you can resize, recolour and reorient the stickers that you use, and
since you never need run out of stickers. You can even paint with them!

If any of you try it, let us know what you think.  Paul is considering
expanding this in a few directions, including as an animated storybook.