Re: [seul-edu] Our presence at trade shows

There are many TEACHER focused conferences, they usually are related to
the idea of "continued education requirements" or as "staff enrichment
conferences".  I tried to dial in on a big Taacher Technology conference
last year out here in Sacramento, California, and ran into a problem.
The promoters of these shows are interested in PAYING VENDORS.  As a
freebie group with no assets, there is a limit to where and what we can
do.  I think we need some advocacy by our most eloquent members to this
(these)groups.  I will try to dig through my old email archive and see
if I can come up with an email contact for  the sponsors of the program
in Sacramento.

Bill