Re: [seul-edu] Our presence at trade shows

Ray said something a while ago I wanted to get some discussion on.
He mentioned that going to Linux trade shows was all well and good,
but the people we need to talk to include teachers and educational
administrators who we won't likely see at such shows.  That's a very
good point.  Since we have fairly limited resources for attending
shows, can any of you alert us to conferences on "technology in
education" or something similar that we should attend?  We probably
ought to try to do some outreach in this direction, I think.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid