Re: [seul-edu] SEUL Licensing (was: Our presence at trade shows)

At 07:48 PM 9/1/00 +0000, Manuel Gutierrez Algaba wrote:
>> Getting a free system is a constant work, step by step, started 16
>> years ago. Why should we get an execption concerning education.
>
>Because, educational soft is not a challenge for any hacker.

Manuel -- Could you clarify this comment? I can't tell which of the
following you mean:

        1. Educational software is so easy to write that "hackers"
                can write what we need quickly and easily, once we
                get them interested.

        2. Educational software is uninteresting to "hackers"
                because it poses no interesting challenges to
                their skills, so it will be difficult to get
                them interested.

Palo Alto, CA           	 	         ray@comarre.com