Re: [seul-edu] Our presence Educational Technology trade shows

Jim Aird wrote:

> The CUE (Computer Using Educators) Conferences are a great place for
> this.  Apple and others who have Ed solutions are doing great business
> the the two CUE shows each year in CA.

That's the kind of thing I'm thinking of.  Are these considered national
shows, or they regional?  Is there a central website that talks about
them?  Are there equivalents in other countries?

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid