Re: [seul-edu] SEUL Licensing (was: Our presence at trade shows)

Manuel Gutierrez Algaba wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:
> >
> > OFSET will open a special instituion fee so that organization can
> > support free software in education. This is one possibility
> > (http://www.ofset.org/information/legal/regulation.html)
>
> Will you give away money ? If not, then forget it. We have
> sourceforge .

Thanks ;)

BTW, I now have some Sourceforge and VA shirts (not to mention a
boatload of distros, Linux Mags/Journals and other OSS in boxes at my
office).  If anyone here is in a LUG or a group that wants some free
stuff, juts bump me a shipping address and contact phone (FedEx requires
it) and I'll send it out.

Yes, I am a shameless corporate hack ;)

Joseph E. Arruda		|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist		|	sourceforge.net
VA Linux Systems, Inc.		|	www.linux.com
z@valinux.com			|	www.lugod.org
+1 408.542.5730  kernel panic:  cannot read from /dev/caffeine