Re: [seul-edu] SEUL Licensing (was: Our presence at trade shows)

"Joseph E. Arruda [zeruch]" wrote:

> BTW, I now have some Sourceforge and VA shirts (not to mention a
> boatload of distros, Linux Mags/Journals and other OSS in boxes at my
> office).  If anyone here is in a LUG or a group that wants some free
> stuff, juts bump me a shipping address and contact phone (FedEx requires
> it) and I'll send it out.

If we do manage to get to some educational (non-Linux) conferences, these
may be very handy as gimmees for the attendees.  Could you keep that in mind
for us?  I knew you could.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid