Re: [seul-edu] Educational conferences

www.cddc.vt.edu/learning/

and i have a large list of conferences on this topic, I'll pull them out
shortly.
At 02:33 PM 09/01/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Here's what I've come up with after a little research:
>
>http://www.iste.org/
>http://cnets.iste.org/index.html
>http://www.neccsite.org/
>
>All of these appear to be US-oriented.  Still, it's a start.  If
>anyone knows anything about these groups, please tell us.  I noticed
>that there appeared to be CUE groups in a number of states, but that
>their conferences were generally state-wide rather than national.
>
>--
>Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
>Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid
>Bloomsburg University     to laugh.
>dloss@bloomu.edu                Voltaire

Jeremy Hunsinger          	http://www.cddc.vt.edu
Instructor of Political Science	Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
Webmaster/Manager CDDC     http://www2.cddc.vt.edu/cyber
526 Major Williams Hall 0130	http://www.cddc.vt.edu/jeremy --my homepage
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA 24061		(540)-231-7614