Re: [seul-edu] DTP standards

I agree some standard is important and would like some input on how to improve
the standard.  At least now there is interest.

Please look at the previous email where I suggest a way to creating a standard
that accomodates any publishing techinque and is essentially only an author's
article submission standard.  A lot like magazines do.

Bill

Quoting Douglas Loss <dloss@suscom.net>:

> On Sun, 03 Sep 2000, Ray Olszewski wrote:
>
> But I do think that a standard for documentation,
> whatever it is, is an important requirement.  Take a look at the
> LDP submission requirements for an example of what I mean.

This mail sent through IMP: mail.tasis.ch