Re: [seul-edu] Volunteer wanted: html for next and back buttons forweekly reports

Hi Roger,

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Roger Dingledine wrote:

-->Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 04:21:25 -0400
-->From: Roger Dingledine <arma@mit.edu>
-->To: seul-edu@seul.org
-->Cc: seul-pub@seul.org
-->Subject: [seul-edu] Volunteer wanted: html for next and back buttons for
    weekly reports
-->
-->Our seul-edu weekly reports are missing "next week's" and "last week's"
-->buttons that people can click. This means that most people don't think
-->to go look for other weekly reports. I think it would be very convenient
-->(and useful) if they could do this.
-->

As would a search capability (perhaps indexed with htdig?)

-->Can somebody take a look at http://www.seul.org/edu/report27.html and use
-->your design abilities to decide where they should go, what they should
-->look like, and send me the changes for the html? (plus images as needed)
-->

stuck between the </table> and the <address> line

I'd put it in php and make it dynamic but I'm too tired and I don't know
if seul.org even runs php so.  There's a rough draft, somebody fix it....
;)  You can put in img-src and alt tags as well if you REALLY wish it to
have graphical buttons looking thingies and still be text browser
friendly.

-->We should presumably change the other 26 too, but if somebody takes care
-->of one report, I'll deal with backpropagating the changes.
-->
-->As an example (I have no idea if this is the design we want, but it has
-->some buttons :)
-->http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20000828&mode=classic
-->

Didn't even look.