Re: [seul-edu] FETC - technology and education

karl wrote:

> The FETC holds an annual conference, supposed to "ameliorate" the
> integration of technology in education...
>
> I searched, and did not find even _one_ mention of *nix on their workshop
> listing for their 2001 conference:
>
> http://www.fetc.org/fetc2001/workshops.html

I looked through this link and also didn't find anything other than Windows
and a bit about HyperStudio (is that only for the Mac?).  Unfortunately for
me, that's just before LinuxWorld in NYC.  It would be nice if we can raise
some consciousnesses at FETC, though.  Is anyone else on this list nearby and
interested in investigating the possibility of participating in their 2001
conference?

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid