Re: [seul-edu] Math Teachers Guide - Update

lp wrote:

> The first draft of the the Math Teachers Guide is 'finished'.
> I ran out of steam towards the end -- and it shows -- I just wanted
> to get some initial closure on the document as quickly as possible.
> The document is still very tentative - I would describe it in its
> current form as just 'smoke from more interesting fires that are
> still to be uncovered'. Still, even in its current form, some have
> found it useful.
>
> http://math.cochise.cc.az.us/math/K12/teacher_guide/outline.html

I like what you've done so far.  I'm no math teacher, but it seems well
presented.  Could some of you with experience "in the trenches" take a
look at it and comment?

I'd advise against including QZB as a link at this time, as it's not
presently being worked on (sorry, Roman).  You might also want to add
Ggradebook by Norbert de Jonge under your grade-keeping applications,
as it's probably the best-developed of the currently available efforts.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid