Re: [seul-edu] simulation modeling system

friedrich hattendorf wrote:

> does someone know a "simulation modeling system" running with LINUX ?
> (sorry, I dont know, if I found the correct Translation of german "
> Modellbildungssystem",
> I am looking for a Program similar PowerSim or MoelMaker)

I'm not sure, but you might find something here:

http://sal.kachinatech.com/sal1.shtml

This is the category page for Scientific Applications for Linux.  There's
a selection for Modelers under Computer Graphics, Images & Signals; it
might have the type of programs you're looking for.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid