[seul-edu] LWCE NY proposal deadline changed!

I just went to the LWCE site looking for some (unrelated to SEUL) info, and
noticed this:

http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/conf-sub-06.shtml

According to this, the deadline for submitting proposals for the NY show is now
Sept. 7 which is TOMORROW (as opposed to three days before LWCE SF which no one
could deal with reasonably)... sure wish I'd seen this a week ago! Anyway, it
now gives me/us a few hours to decide whether to attempt a flood of proposals
or not. If anyone is interested please let me know and we will formulate a
Plan.

http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/conf-sub-09.shtml offers some hope that education
proposals might be received favorably... particularly this section:

"Business/Legal Issues" topics will examine:

    * Making Linux Work for You
    * US Public Policy
    * Linux 101
    * Emerging Trends
    * Financial Developments
    * Making it in the Enterprise
    * General Advocacy

I hope enough people get this before tomorrow...

Jessica.

=====
* In real life, reann de l'arbre du lac is:   *
* Jessica Lee Sheffield * starlady@linux.com  *
* Linux Groupie * Education Advocate * Techie *