[seul-edu] Re: ANNC: TuxMath general public alpha tarball available

On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 06:37:49PM -0700, William Kendrick wrote:

> Announcing "Tux, of Math Command," a new Open Source project from
> the Tux4Kids project (creators of "Tux Typing").
<snip>

Note:  I'm having problems getting a downloadable tarball to appear
properly on TuxMath's SourceForge page (probably because I don't
understand exactly how to do it :) )

Also, a small 'bug' was introduced just before the snapshot, which caused
the comets to appear at a particularly boring rate.  I just fixed this
and added a few other tweaks.

For those interested, and if tonight's tarball doesn't appear on
TuxMath's SourceForge home page, you can download occasional snapshots
here:

  ftp://ftp.sonic.net/pub/users/nbs/tuxmath/

(Anonymous CVS access from SourceForge should work just fine, BTW)

Enjoy, and sorry!

-bill!