Re: [seul-edu] free computing course project

    Jeff> Hola, Vladimir!  Your curso gratuito sounds excellent; in
    Jeff> fact I will encourage someone from the El Camino project
    Jeff> area in the Velez province of Santander to attend the next
    Jeff> one.

Ok.  The participation  as well as the organization  of that course is
open.

    Jeff> Your other free course to teach computing using free
    Jeff> software also sounds very interesting;

That is not a free course,  but just a curriculum for schools based on
freely redistributable software.

    Jeff> I hope my new project
    Jeff> is complimentary rather than the same thing--I would not
    Jeff> want not to duplicate the effort :)

I think they are complementary.

Regarding the  curriculum, what we  have thought and some  material is
available at:

http://ingenieria.sanmartin.edu.co/cgi-bin/slecwiki?CurriculoColegio

    >> And our website at: http://www.sanmartin.edu.co/slec

Sorry the right URL is: