[seul-edu] [Fwd: DebianEdu announcement and some proposals]

Here's the reply I received from Raphaël Hertzog.  I hope some folks here
will join the DebianEdu mailing list (I wouldn't be surprised if some folks
here are _already_ on that list) so we can keep both projects informed of
each other's efforts.  Ben Armstrong and Karl Peña, you seem like logical
candidates :-).

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: