Re: [seul-edu] Call for help

Exactly why we should use my idea :) Check out the url I put in another
post, php code and everything already to integrate. Woohoo

On Wed, 2002-09-25 at 14:56, Bill Kendrick wrote:
    On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 11:26:12AM -0700, tompoe@renonevada.net wrote:
    > Hi:  Nifty.  Definitely useful and needed.
    >
    > Any thought about putting the burden on the volunteer to translate
    > his/her travel limitations into zip codes?  For example, I'll volunteer
    > to cover the following zip codes.  Does that make sense?

    It does, however I have no idea what all of the ZIP codes in Sacramento are.
     All I know is where I live (Davis, 95616) and, if I look at my boss's
    business card, the part of Sacramento where I work (95833).

    Having the computer figure out "oh yes, 958XX is actually pretty close to
    95616 is a lot easier than me researching all of the little local ZIP codes
    and entering them manually when I register as a volunteer. ;^)

    -bill!