RE: [seul-edu] Progress on Linux in Portland Schools

Yes mate

Teachers seem to not understand the consept of software can be low cost
( The only cost is there time) and good quality. I have asked the IT
teachers to trial OOo but they keep saying thet industary user MSoffice.
I keep saying that it is so similar it is not funny. (espesaly when you
are teaching primary school kids).

Or is that they are scared or lasy.