Re: [seul-edu] Packaged systems or individual apps?

When you have lot of students, courses, tests, quistions, teachers it is
easier to have a unique place to make the administrative work. But of
couse it is necessary to have root access at least to mysql and PHP.

Some days ago I was testing moodle (www.moodle.org),and I think it is
usefull. But also is clear that theare are no magic solutions and what
is usefull for some people could be useless for other.

Regards from Costa Rica
Elídier

Ps. Sorry about my poor english