Re: XFree will fork to remain free

And so X11R6.4 becomes irrelevant. I think SPI and the various Linux
distributors should make donations to the project to keep thinks rolling
along.  S.u.S.E. is making enough of a donation to make me want to buy
their distro and just put it on the shelf.

On Wed, 8 Apr 1998, Erik Walthinsen wrote:

> [...]

George Bonser

If I had a catchy quip, it would be here.

http://www.debian.org

===
===