Meetings and my lack of attendence

Hey there. Please pardon my continued absence at the meetings
and general discussion. Things are getting quite busy in
anticipation of THE DAY (my wedding for those who don't know)
and I am finding myself exceedingly short of time. Plus, I will
be out of the city soon for final preparations and will be
even more out of the loop.

Thanks for understanding (or if you don't, tough :) and I
am looking forward to getting back and busy.

So that you know, I get married Saturday and expect at least
a couple of days off (honeymoon) after that, but should be
back mid next week.

Thanks again.

Ken
===