organization

So, Omega is planning to 'go public' with seul in the next
few weeks, give or take.

I'm going to rattle off a couple things we need to do before
this can happen, realistically. I made this in ten minutes
(yay finals month).  Please add to it and argue about it. When
we have a stronger list, perhaps we'll post it to seul-project.

Let's be prepared for people, so we can actually retain a
goodly number of them. I've had too many projects fail because
people weren't organized at the top. Luka, I know you were reading
some books about making projects like this succeed...?

* Need a real web page
  * FAQ, both short and long form
    * seul-dev-* descriptions, leaders (?)
  * Some demonstrations of stuff we've done that is useful.
  * Navigatable archives of mailing lists and other information.
  * (Detailed?) list of goals, both short-term and long-term

* Need .info files for the mailing lists that have real content.

* Need to make sure our webserver/mailserver can handle the load

* Need to write the announcement that will go out. Let's make it
  good. Perhaps tailor to different audiences.

* Need to decide where to send it. redhat-announce, comp.os.linux.?,
  where else?

--Roger

===
===