XmHTML and Gnome

I've been hearing about this Gtk-based library that does some seriously good
HTML rendering, all the way through 3.2.  It's being integrated into Gnome
somewhere, I haven't payed too much attention.

It might be a good idea to start looking into Gnome and see what the have,
and prepare for the possibility of doing a serious, full-scale merge with
them.  That'd put us on top of Gtk or its successor, with Guile, and a Gtk'd
Tcl/Tk available.  This might be a very good place to start from.

If there aren't any archives of gnome-dev around on www.gnome.org, lemme know
and I can put one up somewhere around here...

TTYL,
    Omega

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user

===
===