LinuxCanada 2000

I've been contacted as the leader of SEUL/edu by one of the organizers
of LinuxCanada 2000, an expo that will take place in Toronto on May
15-18.  We've been asked to give two seminars, one on Linux in education
and one on advocating ports of commercial software to Linux.  Along with
that we've been given free booth space on the show floor.  That space is
10x10 feet (3x3 meters), but it's my understanding that we can probably
get more if we need it.

I'd like the booth to showcase SEUL in general, not just SEUL/edu, so
I'm asking you all to consider attending this expo and showing what
you're doing to the world.  It would be nice to show off what SEUL is
doing for the cause, and might generate some useful help from people who
didn't know about us before.  If you'd like to do this, send me a
message at dloss@seul.org.

===
===