Re: FW: Domain fraud involving debian.com and debian.net do

> I would suggest to get  on,  acquire  and  block  the  seul.com  and
> seul.net  and, possibly, trademark seul as well.

Grabbing seul.net is the only thing we can do.  seul.com is taken by
someone in France (no surprise, seul == 'one' or 'only' in French).

I think we should concentrate our efforts on trademarking SEUL.  Even that
isn't too time-critical, as we aren't well-known enough yet.  All of these
tasks fall under seul-pub, so Marty'll need to pick a name
(seul-pub-legal?) and find someone who can deal with these issues.

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user

===
===