SEUL-Leaders: restricted shell

Bash 2.0 has a restricted mode.  I'm building it here to see what all it
restricts...  If it leaves enough stuff restricted, but allows mechanisms
to allow certain other things, we might be able to effectively use it to
control unruly cran users... (not default shell, that would be cruel)

TTYL,
    Omega

        Erik Walthinsen - Programmer, webmaster, 3D artist, etc.   __
 /  \           omega@sequent.com         Work: (503)578-5314    / /  \
|    | M E G A  omega@aracnet.com         Home: (503)281-4281   / / /\ \
_\  /_          psu12113@odin.cc.pdx.edu  Majoring in CS       / / /\ \ \
Omega Station: http://www.aracnet.com/~omega/                /________\ \ \