SEUL-Leaders: delays, requests

i've gotten a bit delayed with my plans, but should be back to
seul stuff as soon as i'm off work tonight.

for now, a few things i wanted to mention:

we'll want some sort of versioning/source repository pretty soon.
could we set up cvs on a txcc machine?  you can make it securely
run over the network by just replacing rsh with ssh.
gimme a holler later tonight if you need help with this.

seul.txcc.net appears to be down for a while.  what's going on?

got some info on irc.  sent it to seul-project.

-luka