SEUL-Leaders: Re: cpu fer SEUL

> I have a 486DX2 66 I'd be willing to mail you or anyone with seul, as
> long as they are wif (c) "The Cause"TM.  No need to reply if not
> interested...

Is this the proc or a whole system?  If it's a whole system, I don't know if
we could do anything but part it out for the main server systems, but I'm
sure there is someone out there in need of a spare system for development.
However, if it is a complete system and it's your only system available for
development, you might want to reconsider.  I have a dedicated system for
development that I'm currently moving to kernel 2.1.47 and will be installing
parts of SEUL onto as they show up...

TIA,
   Omega

        Erik Walthinsen - Programmer, webmaster, 3D artist, etc.   __
 /  \           omega@sequent.com         Work: (503)578-5314    / /  \
|    | M E G A  omega@aracnet.com         Home: (503)281-4281   / / /\ \
_\  /_          psu12113@odin.cc.pdx.edu  Majoring in CS       / / /\ \ \
Omega Station: http://www.aracnet.com/~omega/                /________\ \ \