Re: Hrm...

Just wondering if it is ment to put a fire under someone's butt.

I know quite a few people that have unscribed from the lists and are
following them by news.  Hell, I send the debian mailing lists in Usenet
form all over the world. There are a lot of postings there that never make
it to the mailing lists.

Also, there are now books out and provate consultants.  Why would he be
spending so much money setting up a Debian commercial support operation if
he is going to abandon it?  I am afraid he might be going unstable.

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998, Erik Walthinsen wrote:

> > Was that pgp-signed?  Why would Bruce send it to himself?  Methinks it is
> > a hoax.
> He always send mail to himself, apparently he doesn't Fcc:.  It's him
> speaking, I've been following his mail and that's his writing.
>
> We'll see, though....
>

>      Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
>         __
>        /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
>       |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
>       _\  /_                         for the home or office user
>

> ===
> SEUL-Leaders list, seul-leaders-request@seul.org
> ===

George Bonser
Just be thankful that Microsoft does not manufacture pharmaceuticals.
http://www.debian.org

===
===