Re: SEUL: TurboLinux

On Mon, 18 Aug 1997, Marcus Berglund wrote:

> Warn them in a small sub screen of extra packages being installed, and if
> a package is bigger than a particular size, shade it red, too make it more
> obvious

Then the user figures something's wrong with his computer.  Significant
frustration ensues...  Remember, the lot that'll be using are the sorts
that flood computer companies with Telephone calls asking where the 'any'
key is...  Often, if you put in something like "A small dialog box will
come up every so often to indicate a required package is being installed,
if the box is red in colour that means a package over xxxMegabytes is
being installed.", you will call after call asking why this little dialog
box keeps coming up and why it's sometimes red.  TTYL!

                            ---
                        Paul Anderson
		   paul @ geeky1.ebtech.net
    Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request@lowdown.com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.               Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
          http://www.netcom.com/~tonyh3/speck.html
	        That's not a bug, that's a feature.