Re: SEUL: What's so hard (II)

On 23 Aug 97,  john@win.bright.net <seul-project@seul.org>  wrote:

> There is no way for any algorithm to discover that she wants to
> reserve space for the copy of Solaris that she ordered yesterday.

I'm not a coder but ... why cannt a database on partition contents be
kept and warn the user (giving options of repartitioning on-the-fly)
whenever some critical levels are reached ?.

Some system 'doctor' like Norton Utilities has ...
I've got the gut feeling this could be developed by 'our' coders :-)

Cheers,

	APS
----
Aldo-Pier Solari <solaris@searn.sunet.se>, Fish.Res.Gr./ULP
Home: http://segate.sunet.se/fish-ecology/aps/index.html
Oath:          'I will not fail those with whom I serve'
----