Subject: SEUL: Auto-compilation/Is it possible ?
Author:  seul-project@seul.org at FINSMTP1
Date:    08/08/1997 1:11 PM

Perhaps a tough question but ...

Is is possible to have a kind of 'point'n'click' function to get the
SEUL/Linux kernel 'auto-compiled' for the particular
machine/processor/RAM/etc. a particular user may have ?

Such a feature'd make SEUL 'fly' :-)

Cheers,

 APS

----
Aldo-Pier Solari <solaris@searn.sunet.se>, Fish.Res.Gr./ULP
Home: http://segate.sunet.se/fish-ecology/aps/index.html
Oath:          'I will not fail those with whom I serve'
----
in the body of the letter.