Re: SEUL: SEOL Text EDITOR

Sorry I mentioned pico before reading all my email. I tried ae for the
first
time since my debian install. I had some problems running it in my vt100
window
but I think it's the best bet right now for a default editor.
The dos edit and windows notepad are pretty intuitive except if the
mouse doesn't
work alt isn't always obvious for someone who always uses the mouse.
If you put vi in command mode it seems to behave kinda like dos edit.
You are
always in insert mode and the error keys move you around.
I'm off to look at source code. -Jeff