Re: SEUL: SEOL Text EDITOR

Simon Waldman wrote:

> Kevin Forge wrote:
>
> > There are 2 reasons to clone edit.com
> > 1 : It's naturally small -- ( 69886 Jul 11  1995 /dosc/msdos/edit.com
> > )
> >

> Not quite... I don't know if this is true for the Win95 version, but in
> DOS 5 and 6, EDIT.COM was simply a loader for QBASIC.EXE (at least
> 350K). Type QBASIC /EDITOR, and you'll get exactly the same effect!

Hope .. the Win95 Version stands alone.  I often put it on my "dos
utility
diskette".  Along with fdisk and format.  All it needs to run is the DOS
Kernel and shell ( io.sys, msdos.sys, command.com )

: "Through the firewall, out the router, down the T1, across the
: backbone, bounced from satellite, Nothing but net."
: 	remove BAD.SPAM or your replies will go astray.
: "OpenScape 5.0 ; The Browser of the future" : http://www.openscape.com