Re: SEUL: SEOL Text EDITOR

> The features of this editor need to be such that it cannot be designed
> by
> a programer.  I have sean it all over.  Programers and other users use
> different editors.  It's similar to how engineers use advanced epoxy
> while
> handyman joe uses simple glue.  Each would have a hard time using the
> other
> persons tool.

Excellent solution ... we need a non-programmer write an editor program. Of
course, as soon as they are competant enough to produce efficient code, they
are disqualified from any further participation in the project.  We then need
to get another started on it ... not you, of course, you are too busy. After
several years, we should have something that resembles the code coming out of
Redmond, Washington.

So, if any non-programmers want to non-program the perfect editor ... be it
knows that I am taking applications.  The pay sucks ($0/per hour) but the
rewards could be great (for other people that will make money from your work).

All kidding aside ... In order to do this and keep the code tight, we probably
need someone to code it in assembler.  Machine code programmers need not apply
.. of course.  :-/

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org