Re: SEUL: Common SEUL/e-linux tools needed

On Thu, 8 Jan 1998, William T Wilson wrote:

> This is why we need to decide, once and for all, whether we're going to
> put up with RedHat's packages or just with their package format.  I just
> don't believe in mixing and matching and hoping it works.  It's an
> organizational nightmare, and I firmly believe that everything we
> distribute should come from us.  This alleviates all manner of problems.

And it creates a pile of new ones.  If we make something at all
incompatable with RPM, we're asking for trouble.  I don't think we have
the time to completely rewrite all of sunsite's archive...  TTYL!

                            ---
                        Paul Anderson
		   paul @ geeky1.ebtech.net
    Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request@lowdown.com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.               Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
          http://www.netcom.com/~tonyh3/speck.html
	     Line noise provided by Bell Telephone!